- Collaborate virtually on an employer branding campaign with students from Adelphi University New York/Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne (Germany)!
- Present your group project at the virtual trans-atlantic student conference!
- Receive certificates, brush up your presentation skills, attend workshops, work with business professionals!
- The best project groups will win a travel stipend (flight & hotel for 5 days) to visit Adelphi University in New York/Hochschule Fresenius in Cologne!
- currently enrolled as a Bachelor‘s or Master‘s student at the International Business School or a student of the Robert B. Willumstad School of Business?
- available for the whole duration of the TAVEC Week and all travel dates?
- interested in intercultural exchange and ready to shape employer branding of the future?
- looking for a networking opportunity with international students and global companies like DHL?
Then the TAVEC Week and TAVEC Travel Stipend is for you!
You will experience a week full of virtual workshops, project work and social activities and have the unique opportunity to present your innovative employer branding campaign in front of an external panel of judges of business experts. As a conference winner you will travel to New York/Cologne together with 3 fellow students and 2 faculty members from your university to visit your American/German group members! You will experience intercultural exchange on-site and explore New York City and the great city of Cologne!
Save one of the 40 spots & join our TAVEC Week 2022!
Virtual Project Week:
October 12, 2022 Kick-Off
October 19-24, 2022 Project Week
October 25, 2022 Virtual Student Conference
Travel Dates for Conference Winners:
Adelphi University in Cologne: March 13-17, 2023
Hochschule Fresenius in New York: March 27-31, 2023
Application Deadline: October 3, 2022
Announcement of TAVEC Week Participants: October 4, 2022
Fill in the online application form here and send a short application video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of the video is also possible via Google Drive, WeTransfer etc. Please send the links to email@example.com
- Duration: Max. 2 minutes
- File format: MP4
- Answer the following questions on your motivation to apply:
- Who are you?
- What makes you the perfect student ambassador? How can you contribute to the project idea?
- Why do you want to participate in the TAVEC Week? What are your expectations?
- Why should you receive a travel stipend? How would it enrich you?
- Creativity is welcome!