- Collaborate virtually on a corporate communications campaign for DHL Supply Chain with students from Adelphi University New York/Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne (Germany)!
- Present your group project at the virtual trans-atlantic student conference!
- Receive certificates, brush up your presentation skills, attend workshops, work with business professionals!
- The best project groups will win a travel stipend (flight & hotel for 5 days) to visit Adelphi University in New York/Hochschule Fresenius in Cologne!
- currently enrolled as a Bachelor‘s or Master‘s student of Hochschule Fresenius’ International Business School or Adelphi University’s Robert B. Willumstad School of Business?
- available for the whole duration of the TAVEC Week and all travel dates?
- not a former TAVEC Week Conference winner?
- interested in intercultural exchange and ready to shape corporate communications of the future?
- looking for a networking opportunity with international students and global companies like DHL?
Then the TAVEC Week and TAVEC Travel Stipend is for you!
You will experience a week full of virtual workshops, project work and social activities and have the unique opportunity to present your innovative communications campaign in front of an external panel of judges of business experts. As a conference winner you will travel to New York/Cologne together with fellow students and faculty members from your university to visit your American/German group members! You will experience intercultural exchange on-site and explore New York City and the great city of Cologne!
Save one of the 40 spots & join our TAVEC Week 2023!
Virtual Project Week:
October 11, 2023 Kick-Off
October 18-23, 2023 Project Week
October 30, 2023 Virtual Student Conference
Travel Dates for Conference Winners:
Adelphi University in Cologne: March 18-22, 2024
Hochschule Fresenius in New York: April 29 – May 3, 2024
Application Deadline: September 29, 2023
Announcement of TAVEC Week Participants: Week of October 2, 2023
Fill in the online application form here and send a short application video to email@example.com
Submission of the video is also possible via Google Drive, WeTransfer etc. Please send the links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: Max. 2 minutes
- File format: MP4
- Answer the following questions on your motivation to apply:
- Who are you?
- What makes you the perfect student ambassador? How can you contribute to the project idea?
- Why do you want to participate in the TAVEC Week? What are your expectations?
- Why should you receive a travel stipend? How would it enrich you?
- Creativity is welcome!